There’s no part of that sentence I didn’t like!
That’s a popular name today. Little “e”, big “B”? In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells.
Doomsday device? Ah, now the ball’s in Farnsworth’s court! I’ll get my kit!
- Hey, guess what you’re accessories to.
- Okay, I like a challenge. So, how ’bout them Knicks? We’re rescuing ya. Anyhoo, your net-suits will allow you to experience Fry’s worm infested bowels as if you were actually wriggling through them.
- Why did you bring us here? And why did ‘I’ have to take a cab? Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There’s only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo! We’re also Santa Claus! Quite possible. We live long and are celebrated poopers.
- Fetal stemcells, aren’t those controversial? In your time, yes, but nowadays shut up! Besides, these are adult stemcells, harvested from perfectly healthy adults whom I killed for their stemcells. Bender?! You stole the atom.
- There’s no part of that sentence I didn’t like!
- Who are you, my warranty?! WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT! And from now on you’re all named Bender Jr. I feel like I was mauled by Jesus.
- File not found. I was having the most wonderful dream. Except you were there, and you were there, and you were there! And when we woke up, we had these bodies. I could if you hadn’t turned on the light and shut off my stereo.
- Kids don’t turn rotten just from watching TV. I can explain. It’s very valuable. Ugh, it’s filthy! Why not create a National Endowment for Strip Clubs while we’re at it? It may comfort you to know that Fry’s death took only fifteen seconds, yet the pain was so intense, that it felt to him like fifteen years. And it goes without saying, it caused him to empty his bowels.
- Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away!
- These old Doomsday Devices are dangerously unstable. I’ll rest easier not knowing where they are. Are you crazy? I can’t swallow that. We can’t compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral!l
- You’re going back for the Countess, aren’t you?
- And I’d do it again! And perhaps a third time! But that would be it.
- Too much work. Let’s burn it and say we dumped it in the sewer. Would you censor the Venus de Venus just because you can see her spewers? I suppose I could part with ‘one’ and still be feared… OK, this has gotta stop. I’m going to remind Fry of his humanity the way only a woman can.
- There’s no part of that sentence I didn’t like!
Who are you, my warranty?! WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY! GOOD NIGHT! And from now on you’re all named Bender Jr. I feel like I was mauled by Jesus.
I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can fester quietly as a mental illness
Yep, I remember. They came in last at the Olympics, then retired to promote alcoholic beverages! Aww, it’s true. I’ve been hiding it for so long. Uh, is the puppy mechanical in any way? You wouldn’t. Ask anyway!
Well I’da done better, but it’s plum hard pleading a case while awaiting trial
- Then throw her in the laundry room, which will hereafter be referred to as “the brig”. Why, those are the Grunka-Lunkas! They work here in the Slurm factory. Bite my shiny metal ass. It must be wonderful.
- Does anybody else feel jealous and aroused and worried? I meant ‘physically’. Look, perhaps you could let me work for a little food? I could clean the floors or paint a fence, or service you sexually? Bender, we’re trying our best.
- Tell them I hate them.
Why yes! Thanks for noticing. THE BIG BRAIN AM WINNING AGAIN! I AM THE GREETEST! NOW I AM LEAVING EARTH, FOR NO RAISEN!
Guards! Bring me the forms I need to fill out to have her taken away!
Too much work
Okay, it’s 500 dollars, you have no choice of carrier, the battery can’t hold the charge and the reception isn’t very… I don’t want to be rescued. Large bet on myself in round one. I’m sorry, guys. I never meant to hurt you. Just to destroy everything you ever believed in. Who’s brave enough to fly into something we all keep calling a death sphere?
|suka||labia||Hello, little man. I will destroy you! You, minion. Lift my arm. AFTER HIM! Switzerland is small and neutral! We are more like Germany, ambitious and misunderstood! Oh, I always feared he might run off like this. Why, why, why didn’t I break his legs?|
|wut||And I’m his friend Jesus. Morbo will now introduce tonight’s candidates… PUNY HUMAN NUMBER ONE, PUNY HUMAN NUMBER TWO, and Morbo’s good friend, Richard Nixon. Oh, I don’t have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.||We can’t compete with Mom! Her company is big and evil! Ours is small and neutral! Well I’da done better, but it’s plum hard pleading a case while awaiting trial for that there incompetence. Kif might! https://www.inforest.com/wp-content/themes/inforest-bootstrap/images/inforest-2017-logo.png|
I usually try to keep my sadness pent up inside where it can
I daresay that Fry has discovered the smelliest object in the known universe! Bender, being God isn’t easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you, and if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch. Like a safecracker, or a pickpocket.